Social Media Masterclass
Eighty81 Creative Workspace
Tuesday, 17. April 2018 - 17:30
“We have technology, finally, that for the first time in human history allows people to really maintain rich connections with much larger numbers of people.” – Pierre Omidyar, founder, eBay
Where and When
Social media is a constant changing landscape and its hard for startups/businesses to know enough about it to be able to propel themselves ahead of the competition.
This Social Media Masterclass being led by Paddy De Lasa, founder of De Lasa Design, a successful digital/online marketing agency, will teach you up-to-date social media techniques and innovations.
What we will try and cover within this hour:
- Social Media Marketing - Overview
- Defining your brand story and goals
- Practical tips on growing your social audience
- Using social media to achieve outcomes that you desire (leads, sales, revenue, profits)
- Understanding which social platforms are the best for your business
- How to create brand awareness through social campaigns
- How best to build your network through Facebook and Instagram
Space is limited so make sure you book your free ticket now.
If you want to know more about Eighty81 Creative Workspace or want to be the first to hear about our events then sign up to our monthly newsletter