Lunchtime Lessons: Growth finance - What are the options & how to secure it
Eighty81 Creative Workspace
01:00PM to 02:00PM Tuesday, 14 Jun 2016
Tickets are free
Whether you are seeking funding to grow your existing business or fund the next stage of growth on a newer venture, there are a number of funding sources available.
Join us at our next Lunchtime Lessons facilitated by HNH Group where we will walk you through the different options for growth finance including;
- Cashflow/bootstrapping – cover difficulties for early stage businesses as most are cashflow negative
- Grant/POC funding from Pentech, INI, etc
- Equity – discuss rise of crowdfunding as an alternative to traditional sources of equity, role of HNWs and use of tax incentives such as SEIS, distinction between VC and PE
- Cover timelines, info requirements expected by funders, etc.
- Role of the funder beyond cash investment
- Exit planning