Free Taster Marketing Workshop
Blick Shared Studios
Eighty81 Creative Workspace
06:30PM to 08:30PM Monday, 14 Mar 2016
Tickets are free but will go fast so book yours now!
Creating a Marketing Strategy: Understanding the core principles of Marketing
Where and When
What is marketing?
The action or business of promoting and selling services, including market research and advertising.
or is it
The management process responsible for identifying, anticipating and satisfying customer requirements profitability.
There are lots of definitions to choose from. Regardless of how it is defined, are you applying it effectively for your business?
Come along to the Marketing Workshop delivered by Gary from Create Digital NI. By the end of the workshop you will understand:
- what marketing actually is
- how to apply your own S.W.O.T analysis
- the 7 P's of marketing
- S.M.A.R.T. objectives
- the importance of creating a business plan
- approaches to marketing
- the basics of digital marketing
Save Time, Add Value, Streamline, Make Money
There are lots of different types of content creation software out there, endless social media platforms to consider, management systems, analytical packages, and goodness knows what else. Are you finding it difficult to work digital marketing into your busy day? Are some of your evenings spent Tweeting, posting, blogging, or analysing data? It doesn't have to be like this.
Come along to the Taster Workshop delivered by Gary from Create Digital NI. Learn how the professionals do it. Having a smooth digital marketing processes will save you time, money, and stress
By the end of the workshop you will understand:
- be able to search for, and identify time saving systems
- have the foundation to streamline your marketing efforts
- be able to spot time wastage with your current marketing efforts
- know how to free up time which can be used to focus on lead generation/business development etc
- know how marketers maximise their marketing efforts in less time, by using the appropriate systems
#BYOD (Bring Your Own Device), or pen and paper. This workshop is ideal for startups, and small business owners who recognise the need for digital marketing, and who have a beginner to intermediate knowledge of digital marketing systems.